The Quality Technician provide accurate information in terms of short-term monitoring of aluminium cans technological parameters, according to the set standards and conforming to the customer requirements and KPI’s by reporting and analysing of data results of measurements and tests through the use SPC system.
Ensure the efficiency of measurement devices and parameters and supervise instructions and compliance with the requirements.
- Ensuring high efficiency level for the gauge measurement devices.
- Ensuring compliance of measurement equipment with the relevant legislation in the EU and locally.
- Maintaining measuring equipment calibration / service schedule updated.
- Organising service visits.
- Keeping certificates and gauge trace updated; archiving documents as necessary.
- Undertaking investigations, quality improvement projects and data collection exercises, for the department to support the business, customer initiatives and development.
- Applying SPC and Minitab Process control methods for analysing data, to evaluate the current process and process changes.
- Internal metrological verifications, calibrations and the qualifications of all measuring and control devices (quality control and production area).
- Ensure operation and conservation of the measuring equipment in accordance with supplier service instructions.
- Remove the insignificant damages of measurement devices and create specific internal instruction.
- Perform statistical analysis of quality parameters, selected periodically indicated by the superior.
- Keeping records and if required samples of any quality issues, rechecks to be performed.
- Carrying out internal training for employees; introducing new instructions and procedures.
- Carry out annual training related to Quality defect and packaging catalogues; updating defect catalogue.
- A responsible position withing a growing company.
- Working with the newest of equipment and machines in the field.
- A very good salary depending on experience.
- Work in a 5 shift system. In this system you always recieve 128,5% salary.
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career within the company.
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.