Your objective is to inspect, measure and analyse used production tools and arrange tool repair to ensure good quality of tools.
Complying with all regulations, rules, procedures and policies in the field of health & safety, environment and food safety.
- Performing visual inspections and measurement to returned and new tools for production, using several measuring devices and instruments.
- Analysing the wear on tools and deciding if damaged tools can be repaired or regenerated
- Arranging tool regenerations by external companies by preparing shipments and required documents.
- Registering tools and spare parts into the system.
- Performing housekeeping tasks.
- Checking the technical condition of the assigned measuring devices and instruments.
- Calibrating measurement and test equipment, in order to ensure compliance with specifications.
- Organising and ensuring a structured storage method in tool room.
- Challenging work in a fast developing international company.
- A competitive salary, based on education and professional experience.
- Opportunities for further professional development.
- Work in a new factory with advanced machines and the chance to genuinely contribute to the controlling of the product quality.
- Enthusiastic colleagues who will provide a dynamic and informal working environment.
- A quarterly bonus with a maximum of 5% of the gross salary.
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.